California Consumer Privacy Act
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Brazilian Professionals, LLC collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- professional information including cosmetology licensures, for example data you may provide about your business; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address,
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- audio information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes,
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Brazilian Professionals, LLC, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please visit contact us at email@example.com or calling us toll-free at 1-877-779-7706. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Brazilian Professionals, LLC has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Brazilian Professionals, LLC will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
You are now leaving the Brazilian Blowout Pro Website
Any and all professional products will be removed from your bag once you log out. To shop professional products once more, you will need to sign in again.